Brendan T. Conry, AIF®, ChFC®, CLU®
Founder and Principal
As leader of Conry Asset Management, Brendan is proud to provide individuals and businesses with expert investment and financial planning guidance—as he has been doing since 1985. The firm was founded with the goal of offering a local, independently owned boutique firm as an alternative to traditional brokerage houses. Brendan believes strongly in providing a caring and personalized approach to each of his clients and their financial needs.
- BS in economics and finance, Southern New Hampshire University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®): Designation awarded to professionals who have demonstrated an ongoing understanding of the legislation and best practices demanded of a fiduciary (i.e., one who acts in a position of trust or responsibility on behalf of others)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®): A financial planning credential with the highest standard of knowledge and trust, covering insurance, taxation, retirement planning, investments, and estate planning
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®): A premier credential with the highest standard of knowledge and trust covering the insurance needs of individuals, business owners, and professional clients
Commonwealth Financial Network:
- President’s Club (1997–present): Top 13 percent of financial advisors
- Advisory Council (2013–2015): One of 16 chosen out of 1,450 financial advisors
Brendan lives in Avon with his wife, Carol, and two children and is very active in the community. (Read more on Brendan's community involvement.)
Client Services Manager
Maria joined Conry Asset Management in March 2016 with 15 years of experience in the financial services industry. Maria has been a registered member of Commonwealth Financial Network® since 2002, and she comes with a broad knowledge of Commonwealth’s operations and back office procedures. In her role at Conry Asset Management, she performs a variety of client service and operational functions. She works with the other staff members as a team player to maintain the highest standards of our firm. Maria's main focus is to provide quality customer service to each individual. Her passion and enthusiasm for the financial industry are evident in her performance.
- Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative (FINRA Series 6): Covers sales of mutual funds and variable annuities.
- Uniform Securities Agent (FINRA Series 63): Covers the principles of state securities regulation reflected in the Uniform Securities Act.
Maria and her husband, Rick, reside in Bristol and have two grown children.